News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Best shared hosting provider ...  (Read 4321 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Best shared hosting provider ...
« on: May 30, 2024, 07:39:47 PM »
Comparing these shared hosting providers (libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com), which one would you stick to and why?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Best shared hosting provider ...
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2024, 08:46:55 AM »
The guys at datapacket.net are no nonsense and respond promptly both with follow-up emails and to any additional questions I'll throw at them.
Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable. Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime.
You can also try their web hosting solutions.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2024, 07:50:25 AM »
The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.
Nice shared hosting solutions with fast servers are offered by NetShop-isp.com.cy and OBhost.net providers.
Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime.

Sara1Ashraf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2024, 09:14:01 AM »
I don't have idea of these two sites but If you're looking for the best shared hosting provider, then  I'd recommend you to opt for Hostbillo Shared Hosting. You can choose whateever OS you want for shared hosting as Linux or Windows. They offer affordable plans with good performance and reliable uptime. Their shared hosting includes easy-to-use features like a control panel and one-click installations, which are great for beginners. Plus, their customer support is friendly and helpful if you run into any issues. Hostbillo gives you plenty of storage and bandwidth for most sites, making it a solid choice for anyone starting a new website or looking for a good host. Also in currently ongoing summer sale you can get its shared hosting at flat 50% off.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2024, 06:36:14 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome, for the best shared hosting plans. Our web hosting plan starts at $2/m. It includes features like 24/7 customer support, free site migration, free setup, free website builder, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2024, 02:09:55 PM »
I'd draw your attention to deals from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com.
They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2024, 12:28:23 PM »
Hostpro.com is a great choice for those looking for quality shared hosting. Their services are stable and reliable, which is especially important for small websites and blogs. You will get an easy-to-use environment with all the necessary tools to manage your site. Thanks to affordable prices and excellent technical support, hostpro.com is becoming the best choice for many users.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2024, 09:53:01 AM »
WebHostingWorld is the best and affordable shared hosting provider. Their plans starts at just $1/month. This plans includes 24/7/365 customer support, free SSL certificate, 99.9% uptime guarantee, free website migration, free domain for life, SSD storage, unlimited bandwidth, free one click installers, unlimited emails and databases and free website builder. For more details please visit the website.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2024, 05:38:39 AM »
M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our shared hosting plans start at $1 per month. It includes services like disaster recovery backups, DDoS protection, 24/7 customer support, and more. For more information, please visit our website.