News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: blog hosting service?  (Read 250 times)

wwwspyder

• View Profile
blog hosting service?
« on: April 15, 2024, 09:17:29 AM »
Need over 50 gbs of ssd, 2 gbs of ram, 1000 gbs of bandwidth
How is Exmasters.com blog hosting service? any experience dealing with them?
will you point me a good host?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: blog hosting service?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2024, 07:21:48 AM »
I've been using Exmasters.com since September 2023 and i don't know how good is support because i haven't needed till know. Everything works perfect!
Bandwidth upgrade/downgrade available at anytime (even in middle of the month). You can select between US or EU location, FREE Setup!
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2024, 01:10:10 PM »
hostpro.com is a great choice for anyone looking for reliable hosting. They offer both VPS and shared servers, allowing you to choose the best solution for your needs. VPS provides more control and resources, which is important for large projects or businesses, while shared servers can be a great option for smaller projects or personal sites. Either way, hostpro.com guarantees stability, speed, and professional support.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Today at 08:30:34 AM »
Strongly believe the comparison will help you to choose the right web host for running blogs.
Take a look at Centoserver.com and also Hostnamaste.com web hosting solutions. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.