News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Decent server hosting provider ...  (Read 1935 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
Decent server hosting provider ...
« on: December 20, 2023, 05:49:07 PM »
What's the best server provider?
Is that planethoster.com or hostingsource.com?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Decent server hosting provider ...
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2023, 07:06:18 AM »
I always look for a few things: reliability, support/knowledge, price - you get what you pay for really.

I'd recommend GTHost.com to anyone looking for a good, steady instant servers.
You'll get exceptional speed and no downtime thanks to our dedicated team of in-house maintenance providers.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2023, 11:17:05 AM »
M2Host is one of the most well-known web hosting companies. You can trust our web hosting to be both reliable and affordable. Features like cPanel, SSL, OS selection, and 24/7 support are standard in all of our web hosting plans. Additional information can be found on our website.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2023, 10:45:58 AM »
20 years of experience in the IT field. Dedicated - 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2024, 09:59:10 AM »
Honestly I like the work they do for me. Can recommend hostingsource.com dedicated server hosting for those who are looking reliable place to host their web sites and keep them online and accessible for visitors. They tend to concentrate on quality hosting service offering large and have huge packages for rather reasonable rates. Thumbps up!!

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2024, 07:52:41 AM »
Before choosing a web host check if they offer flexibility of upgrading to a higher hosting package, just in case you run out of the allocated resources. Try and check their response time, also if they have a live chat service then get things cleared with them. Take a look at their server hosting packages:
1) Digitalserver.com.mx
2) ServerUnion.com
3) Midphase.com
The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2024, 04:34:49 PM »
I have decided to use hostingsource.com service.
Their prices are affordable for me and their support is active any time I contact them.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2024, 06:55:09 PM »
Deals from ewallhost.com and owned-networks.net can be right for you.
Reliable servers are excellent, trustworthy and really powerful - love all the features and the support.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2024, 08:12:17 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unmetered bandwidth, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

Invasionote

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2024, 10:18:06 AM »
I've switched hosting providers a dozen times, there's nothing wrong with that, so long as you find a host that you like thats whats important, not what anyone else thinks.