News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Hosting for CMS  (Read 243 times)

kess2756

• I have seen all the evil... SQL, mail, sites....
    • View Profile
Hosting for CMS
« on: March 24, 2024, 02:32:36 PM »
Have you ever used hosting for WordPress or Opencart websites? What are your impressions of using hostpro.com or exmasters.com in this context? Any ideas?

JustMe

• View Profile
Re: Hosting for CMS
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2024, 05:31:25 PM »
Attractive deals are available from libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com.
Their servers are of a very high quality and I have never faced any downtime with them.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 07:55:40 AM »
Believe Regvps.com hosting solutions will work fine. They've hosted my WordPress blog for my business for about a year now and the responsiveness through their customer-service is reason enough to stay with them.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2024, 04:04:33 PM »
I use WordPress hosting services and I am completely satisfied with them. Speed, quality, and reasonable price are exactly what these services from hostpro.com are about. For all the time, there have been no serious problems with the servers. The technical support was always in touch and helped to resolve issues. I also really appreciate their daily backups, which have repeatedly saved me after an unplanned upgrade.
Overall, I am satisfied, so you should try it too. You won't regret it, because in any case, you can get a refund if it doesn't work for you, but it's better to check with tech support right away, because I didn't request a refund.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2024, 07:54:35 AM »
I can express the point that Exmasters.com vps host has made my life so much easier I don't really know where to begin.
The site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2024, 08:18:22 AM »
bodHOST offers optimized and managed WordPress hosting that is fast, secure, and reliable. The WordPress hosting plans are designed to cater to beginner bloggers, small businesses, and large enterprises. It comes with pre-installed WordPress and a user-friendly control panel for easy management of your website. What's more, these plans offer a range of additional features geared toward WordPress websites, including automatic updates, caching, staging environments, and security features like malware scanning, DDoS protection, and more.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2024, 07:30:37 AM »
Think that you'll precisely not regret having looked at
1) Profvds.com
2) NetShop-isp.com.cy
3) Speedhost.in
Services are appreciated for the high server reliability, the connection speed and the excellent technical support available 24/24 hours via ticket, email or by MSN.