News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Right server provider ... what should I do?  (Read 7671 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Right server provider ... what should I do?
« on: November 03, 2023, 06:23:02 PM »
Servers from hostsailor.com and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Right server provider ... what should I do?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2023, 09:57:42 AM »
I was looking for a good hosting website as my current host provided me with really bad service and found NeironVPS.com dedicated servers. And since I have been with dealing with this decent host I have never had problems and getting everything up was easy. Recommended.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2023, 11:14:24 AM »
No problems whatsoever, although admittedly I have only been with GTHost.com server hosting for 8 months.
The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last 8 months, it loads fast and the service is impeccable.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2023, 12:16:28 PM »
Try out M2Host web hosting services. Our basic plan for dedicated hosting starts at $59 per month. It includes features like complete system management, brute force detection, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2023, 07:26:14 AM »
I initially chose NetShop Isp server hosting for the price and features - I am sure that I made good choice.
I am pleased with the value of the service and the customer service. Great support. Great Pricing. Great package.