News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Forum hosting: phpBB, vBultein, Ekarte, SMF? Why?  (Read 4270 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Forum hosting: phpBB, vBultein, Ekarte, SMF? Why?
« on: August 15, 2023, 12:07:21 PM »
Going to host a big forum and need to find a good featire-rich web hosting account.
What are your views on OBhost.net vps hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
What forum software is better: phpBB, vBultein, Ekarte, SMF? Why
Is it the hosting provider I can rely on?
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Forum hosting: phpBB, vBultein, Ekarte, SMF? Why?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2023, 07:40:04 AM »
Very happy with GTHost.com VPS and would not hesitate to recommend them. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever.
No grumbles at my lack of technical expertise, just fast effective assistance virtually around the clock.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2023, 10:07:05 AM »
Just make sure, whoever you pick, to do your homework. Web hosting is kinda like going on a job interview.. It's all about being at the right place at the right time. Just because 50 other people may have bad experiences, doesn't mean you will.

Nice openvz vps plans are offered by Hostnamaste.com hosting experts.
It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2023, 10:20:50 AM »
I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with Profvds.com Slovakia vps.
Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers. RDNS in control panel, mail port open.