News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: netshop-isp.com.cy vs libertyvps.net  (Read 5569 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
netshop-isp.com.cy vs libertyvps.net
« on: July 20, 2023, 06:41:06 PM »
VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and netshop-isp.com.cy are nice for me and I'd like to know which way is better to sign up with and why?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: netshop-isp.com.cy vs libertyvps.net
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2023, 08:45:23 AM »
I found netshop isp web host and needed to transfer my files to their VPS hosting account. I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2023, 06:31:16 AM »
Try free trial VPS program: https://netshop-isp.com.cy/free-trial-vps
The hosting service is fully managed (unlimited support tickets - 24/7 help).

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2023, 08:42:24 AM »
Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert. NETSHOP has provided excellent and very prompt service and troubleshooting transferring our blog to their hosting. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2023, 06:01:52 PM »
QHoster.com and libertyvps.net accounts are worth trying.
They are very easy to work with, they laid out all of my options and gave me an idea of the type of package that would suit my needs. This conversation was all it took, they were so professional and the set-up was quick and painless!

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2023, 05:56:24 PM »
Check out VPS plans from reliable hosting providers: libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com.
All hosting companies are boasting about their services. Only a few live up to the promises. These hosting providers are living up to their promises, and they truly deliver. There are many options and installers in the control panel, for both beginners and advanced users. An excellent help section covers any item that you need, and the support has always been great in their responses. It is a service that I highly recommend. Clearly, these people care about their clients. It is evident in their website, and in the service that they provide.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2023, 06:52:16 AM »
Excellent quality of service - I am happy with NetShop Isp web host. Try free trial VPS program: https://netshop-isp.com.cy/free-trial-vps
Great pricing, great support, reasonable disk space, nice webmail interface and lots of apps/scripts that are easy to install from cpanel.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2023, 05:55:04 PM »
KVChosting.net and inet.ws VPS accounts are solid and worth your attention.
Uptime is high and their plans contain many useful features which are so necessary for being successful in the IT industry.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2023, 10:01:42 AM »
Their customer service is great as well. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help. My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond.

If you are thinking about switching, NetShop-isp.com.cy is the provider to go with.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.