News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS account to sign up with ... what should I do?  (Read 1148 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
VPS account to sign up with ... what should I do?
« on: May 29, 2023, 06:12:17 PM »
VPS plans from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way I have to follow and why?

webhostingworld

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to sign up with ... what should I do?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2023, 09:58:37 AM »
The services that Webhostingworld provides are among the best and most economical in the industry. Its most basic package is available for about $25 per month. Additionally, it provides a wide variety of other features that are already integrated into the plan, such as Cpanel/WHM, a free domain for life, and a free setup.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2023, 08:19:57 AM »
Control panel is amazing, the system is very solid altogether. Give Kvchosting.net SSD VPS hosting a try.
The site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2023, 08:39:26 AM »
It has been more than a year since I have been with kvchosting.net ssd vps, and I can most definitely say that they are the most professional, understanding and hard-working host I've ever come across. And the uptime has been perfect, much better than my previous hosting.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2023, 10:46:27 AM »
Really cool experience. Kvchosting.net is the most reliable hosting service I have ever tried before.
My website is up and running and I love it! The list of extra software installations is huge and their website builder is really easy to use.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2023, 10:31:02 AM »
My experience using KVChosting.net service has been superb. Site performance is great! They give a more complete answer to technical questions then the Live help. I've mailed a few questions and one was answered within 24 hours, and the others within 2 hours. That's good..!