News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS account to sign up with ...  (Read 1273 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
VPS account to sign up with ...
« on: May 12, 2023, 05:17:49 PM »
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2023, 07:25:41 AM »
I feel fortunate to have found hostingsource.com ssd vps host and recommend them highly. Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours. They were answered so quickly that it almost seemed to be a chat session. The team has high integrity and they value each customer.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2023, 11:52:57 AM »
Current Promotion: 25% off LIFETIME SSD VPS with code: SSD2022 - https://zipservers.com/vps.php
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2023, 12:18:59 PM »
Have to say the reviews and feedbacks here are spot on, i have been looking for an affordable, fast and reliable host for sometime now - DataPacket.net ticks all the boxes! Within an hour or so our hosting was active and ready to be used!

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2023, 08:12:50 AM »
Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers. Think that you'll precisely not regret having looked at
Webhost.pro vps hosting.
I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2023, 11:06:20 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The cost of its most basic package begins at just $25 per month. Additionally, it provides a wide range of other services, such as Cpanel/WHM, free setup, free domain registration for life, and many other features.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2023, 11:19:15 AM »
The services that Webhostingworld provides are among the best and most economical in the industry. The cost of its most basic package begins at just $25 per month. In addition to that, it provides additional services such as cpanel and WHM, free setup, free domain registration for life, and a lot of other features.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2023, 09:36:49 AM »
WebHostingWorld provides excellent site hosting at reasonable prices. Pricing for resellers begins at just $8 per month for the base plan. The plan's extra perks include free domain registration for life, a free RV site builder, free email forwarding, and free private nameservers, among others.