News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS to stick to ...  (Read 1271 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
VPS to stick to ...
« on: May 05, 2023, 06:28:04 PM »
VPS plans from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I have to stick to the best one, what should I do?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: VPS to stick to ...
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2023, 10:01:25 AM »
As it turns out, netshop isp is a good web host. They're consistently innovating, adding new technology to their hosting, adding new staff with knowledge I can't even comprehend. They helped transfer my account and provided reassurances of better service.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2023, 10:30:11 AM »
Webhostingworld is where you can find the greatest web hosting services at the best prices. The cheapest VPS plan only costs $25 per month. It comes with a ton of extras including a 99.9% uptime guarantee, free domain for life, free setup, and more.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2023, 07:02:23 AM »
The price is outstanding for the features provided, but in a time when hosting is very competitive.
Kvchosting.net customer support is good. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2023, 05:33:49 PM »
VPS accounts from legionbox.com and libertyvps.net are nice to have a deal with.
Love the customer support. Keep up the great work guys!
I love them. I love them for their price. I love them for the uptime.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2023, 11:53:41 AM »
Give these guys a try: https://cloudarion.com/virtual-servers/
They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2023, 09:08:24 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. Its most basic option for virtual private servers (VPS) starts at $25 per month. Free Setup, Free Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, and Free SSL for Life are some of the extra services that are available in addition to those already mentioned.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2023, 09:19:09 AM »
WebHostingworld is where you can find the greatest web hosting services for the lowest prices. The cheapest VPS plan only costs $25 per month. Included with the package are a plethora of extras such as cpanel/WHM, a free domain name for life, and more.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2023, 11:04:10 AM »
I've been using kvchosting.net for about 8 months. I run my site at their SSD VPS hosting plan.
It's never taken them longer than 10 minutes to get back to me about any support ticket, and thus far 100% have been resolved within a few hours at most.
Give them a try.