News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Right VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 1178 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
Right VPS to sign up with ...
« on: March 31, 2023, 05:49:58 PM »
VPS accounts from legionbox.com and brixly.uk are provided on sweet terms and I have to stick to the best one, so what should I do?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Right VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2023, 08:35:44 AM »
There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.
The thing that I've been most impressed with during my time with Exmasters.com is their Customer support.
The friendly and timely manner aside, this is even more impressive when I have built and administer this site from Norway.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2023, 07:52:45 AM »
Everything is running very well. After I've experienced some issues or high pricing with 3 other hosting providers in the last 5 years I'm very satisfied with rockhoster.com openvz vps. All of their work is based on quality and I highly recommend their hosting services to other webmasters.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2023, 08:52:04 AM »
Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful. How much do you require?

Pretty good managed vps solutions you'll find at Rightservers.com web host.
Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2023, 07:57:05 AM »
The pricing that Webhostingworld gives is among the most competitive and reasonable in the industry. The cost of its most basic package begins at just $25 per month. Free Setup, Free Domain for Life, 1 IP Address Included, Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, and Free SSL for Life are some of the other hosting services that are available with this service.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2023, 09:54:02 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the highest quality web hosting services available at the most competitive prices, making them an ideal choice for you. It provides plans for both Linux and Windows. Additionally, it comes with a variety of features such as:
1. Free Setup
2. Cpanel/WHM included
3. Free Domain for Life
4.1 IP Address Included
5. Remote SSH Access
6. Free Data Migration
7. 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
8. Free SSL for Life

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2023, 07:42:38 AM »
I'm quite satisfied with netshop-isp.com.cy VPS hosting they provide, as well as the customer service and customer support & team.
All that really matters is which web hosting is right for you. IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.