News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS to buy from a decent provider ...  (Read 1022 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
VPS to buy from a decent provider ...
« on: March 27, 2023, 04:27:54 PM »
VPS plans from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one as I plan to host a forum, so what would you do being in my place? 

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: VPS to buy from a decent provider ...
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2023, 07:41:26 AM »
Give Webhost.pro vps a try. Was impressed by their uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2023, 04:25:48 PM »
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and black.host are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Fantastic hosts with fast deep tech support.
Their support is fast and not only good, but very technical.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2023, 08:36:35 AM »
It is hard to say a lot about cloudarion.com because they have never been a problem. The uptime is never an issue.
Sales and support staff are amazing, I've had a few queries that needed to be addressed and every time they've given a concise answer and been very polite.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2023, 08:31:56 AM »
Performance is excellent, twice as fast as last host on both upload and download. Just ping their domain and compare with some others. Kvchosting.net ssd vps reliability has been very good. Overall price to value ratio is hard to beat.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2023, 07:17:54 AM »
I can say that kvchosting.net is trustworthy. Support is great. The live chat help system has always been very helpful.