News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Good OpenVZ VPS is needed  (Read 1254 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Good OpenVZ VPS is needed
« on: February 21, 2023, 11:51:44 AM »
Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either. Suggestions? What are your views on hostnamaste.com openvz vps hosting and also SSL Certificates? Is it good?
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Good OpenVZ VPS is needed
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2023, 08:09:34 AM »
The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last several years, it loads fast and the service is impeccable. Hostnamaste.com is the best I have ever used before. Great Host and very reliable. Lots of useful features are include into their openvz vps hosting plans.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2023, 05:28:48 PM »
VPS hosting from hostingsource.com and hostround.com are worth your attention.
They make their services very easy for the average internet user to setup and maintain a website. Tech staff is always helpful and quick to respond to your needs.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2023, 07:38:22 AM »
I first signed up with Hostnamaste.com because the price was extreamly reasonable, and i had heard good things about their support.
Setup was very fast and their 24/7 support team helped me with everything I needed.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2023, 10:49:37 AM »
I have not been disappointed with hostnamaste.com hosting. The price speaks for itself, very cheap.
I probably don't know as much as I should about the ins and outs of having a large website, but with this decent host by my side, I never worry about that anymore.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2023, 07:24:49 AM »
The guys at Hostnamaste.com know their stuff! The price for openvz vps solutions is nice + unique features.
Support is superb - they have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2023, 06:18:46 PM »
VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and hostround.com are the best to have a deal with.
Their customer support follow-up is available via the customer's control panel as well as via email to the customer's in-box: not easy to miss. User Control Panel is easy to use and is up to date. Up-time is high  all the time.