News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Solid server provider ...  (Read 4923 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
Solid server provider ...
« on: April 28, 2023, 05:47:29 PM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are stable and attractive for me and I have to select t he best one for hosting a blog, so what should I do?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Solid server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2023, 07:35:32 AM »
I have referred several friends to kvchosting.net servers so far and all say activation has been approximately between 30 - 90 minutes.
The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2023, 09:04:36 AM »
Well, kvchosting.net has been an amazing host. My site has never been down. I've used their technical support many times.
They offer a 100% uptime SLA on power, cooling, and network operation for true enterprise grade availability.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2023, 05:59:17 PM »
Have a look at servers from hostingsource.com (dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans) and hostsailor.com.
Good support, lots of features, signing up is fast and easy. I was really impressed with the responses I got from their chat support.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2023, 07:05:22 AM »
Happy using Zakservers.com offshore dedicated servers.
Uptime has been okay. I've had about 99.8% uptime with them which isn't bad.
It has a good blend of price, features and reliability.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2023, 12:01:32 PM »
Really cool experience. DataPacket.net is the most reliable hosting service I have ever tried before.
==>> https://datapacket.net/dedicated-server/
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2023, 06:44:37 AM »
Think that you'll precisely not regret having looked Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server solutions.
Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me.

AndreaFletcher

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2024, 09:25:17 AM »
When seeking a solid server provider for hosting a blog, several factors should be considered. Look for a provider with a strong track record of reliability and uptime, as this ensures your blog remains accessible to readers at all times. Additionally, consider the provider's customer support services, as prompt assistance can be crucial in resolving any issues that may arise. All these factors are fulfilled by DedicatedCore.com

Furthermore, assess the provider's scalability options to accommodate the potential growth of your blog. DedicatedCore.com offers flexible plans and resources that can easily adapt to your evolving needs without disrupting your blog's operations. Lastly, consider the provider's pricing structure and whether it aligns with your budgetary constraints. By carefully evaluating these factors, you can confidently select a server provider that offers a stable and attractive solution for hosting your blog which is DedicatedCore.com