News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS Hosting for an online store?  (Read 1326 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
VPS Hosting for an online store?
« on: January 23, 2023, 01:46:30 PM »
Guys, advise the simplest hosting possible (preferably with a script) for a small online store.
The most important thing is that there should be payment buttons and communication with the seller (that is, with me), and of course that the price should be inexpensive.
Do you know anything about exmasters.com ecommerce hosting?
Are they good for running e-shops? Alternatives?
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: VPS Hosting for an online store?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2023, 12:03:24 PM »
You'd better choose https://cloudarion.com/virtual-servers/ - starting from $10/mo.
This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2023, 03:18:36 PM »
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com are worth trying.
 So far I'm very pleased with them. I have never encountered any problems and customer support has always been very helpful whenever I call. I would highly recommend to anyone!

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2023, 08:57:09 AM »
I have been nothing but pleased with Hostnamaste.com web host. Lots of useful features are include into OpenVZ VPS plans.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2023, 09:15:11 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The cost of its most basic package begins at just $25 per month. In addition to that, it provides a number of extra services, such as a Free Domain for Life, Free Setup, 1 IP Address Included, Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, and Free SSL for Life. All of these features are included at no additional cost.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2023, 08:06:02 AM »
In essence I really have received a fantastic service and would recommend Exmasters.com VPS to everyone.
I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2023, 05:59:09 PM »
VPS plans from qhoster.com and asvhost.com are good enough to sign up with.
 Services are Awesomely awesome, I feel home every time I talk to someone on the Tech Gurus Team.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2023, 10:03:51 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The cost of its most basic package of VPS begins at just $25 per month. In addition to that, it provides Free Setup, cPanel / WHM Included, Free Domain for Life, Free SSL for Life, 1 IP Address Included, Remote SSH Access, and Free Data Migration. Additionally, it guarantees 99.9% uptime.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2023, 08:28:43 AM »
WebHostingWorld provides top-notch services at competitive prices. Only $25 per month is required. It also comes with a free domain name for life, free data migration, free remote SSH access, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee, among other features.