News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Help me please to make a right choice ...  (Read 1027 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
Help me please to make a right choice ...
« on: December 29, 2022, 06:15:09 PM »
Comparing servers from qhoster.com and legionbox.com, which way is better to follow and why?   

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
Re: Help me please to make a right choice ...
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 05:40:25 AM »
eUKhost is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.
vFor reliable Linux VPS hosting services and 24/7 support, eUKhost is also the right option.
For more information please visit- https://www.eukhost.com/
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2023, 01:05:45 PM »
I'm pleased with QHoster.com - Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert.
Servers are stable and my sites are running fast. Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2023, 09:00:45 AM »
I was looking for a host that will provide a good thai dedicated server and was very lucky to have found XXI Web Hosting.
Great pricing, great support, reasonable disk space, nice webmail interface and lots of apps/scripts that are easy to install.