News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 1347 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ...
« on: January 10, 2023, 06:14:31 PM »
VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are provided on lovely conditions and I'd like to know which plan should I sign up with and why?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2023, 10:21:30 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

I think you should broaden the range of your search.
Try considering Cloudarion.com and also Exmasters.com VPS solutions.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2023, 08:53:34 AM »
Just settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service. Try to compare:
1) Rightservers.com
2) Webhost.pro
3) Vpsbyte.com
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.

reiddan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2023, 06:01:38 PM »
It ultimately depends on your specific needs and budget. It's always a good idea to compare the features and prices of the different plans offered by each provider.
One way to compare plans is by using a service to buy proxies for price tracking. This can help you make an informed decision based on your budget and specific needs.
Consider using a proxy service that can also provide a stable connection and be tailored to your specific needs. However, remember that VPS and proxies are different solutions, and you should research more about them before making a decision.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 01:30:56 PM by reiddan »

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2023, 12:30:07 PM »
The reliability of hostforweb.com VPS hosting has always been excellent and I've been very impressed with the value adds that the hosting packages come with.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2023, 08:45:48 AM »
Take a look at Mydreams.cz Anonymous VPS solutions starting from $13.
It gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2023, 11:45:47 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The cost of its most basic package begins at just $25 per month. It also comes with cpanel and WHM preinstalled on your server.