News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Server to sign up with ...  (Read 1148 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Server to sign up with ...
« on: November 25, 2022, 05:57:40 PM »
Comparing servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com, which plan is better to buy for hosting a blog?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2022, 08:30:02 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
If you want an inexpensive and very functional site, GTHost.com host is the way to go.
Impressed with their dedicated hosting packages (17 locations to choose from). Excellent and timely tech support, very affordable.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2022, 10:08:01 AM »
Within 1.5 hours of purchasing hosting with datapacket.net server hosting, my site was up and ready to go!
I'd recommend them quite highly if you're looking for reliable host along with helpful support team.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2022, 06:24:53 PM »
Have a look at plans from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com as they are well-balanced and cheap.
They have continuously served the Greatest customer support I have ever before get from any company. I'm an IT professional on my own and believe me, I realize what a good quality service is when I get it.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2022, 09:30:08 AM »
I have been with 21st-thailand.com dedicated server hosting for over 8 months and I have no complains so far.
Low price barrier to entry and high end support, that's the whole hosting package from one provider!
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."