News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Where can I get SSD VPS?  (Read 1325 times)

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Where can I get SSD VPS?
« on: September 16, 2022, 12:27:46 PM »
Dear fellow members,
I have a question: where do you get your SSD VPS services from?
Have you ever heard of NetShop ISP VPS hosting? What server locations do they offer?
Are they good enough for this purpose?
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Where can I get SSD VPS?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 08:04:46 AM »
I first signed up with NetShop ISP VPS hosting because the price was extreamly reasonable, and i had heard good things about their support. Since I am fairly new to internet programming and that sort of thing I have used it several times.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2022, 06:05:59 PM »
VPS plans from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying. Support is second to none. They have almost all the answers we had needed. For last but not least their up-time services is among the leaders. Great Hosting.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2022, 08:10:06 AM »
Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. Highly recommend Netshop-isp.com.cy solutions.
Reasonable price, reliable service and good tech support! So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2022, 06:37:53 PM »
VPS deals from asvhost.com and hostsailor.com are solid and reliable enluogh to have a deal with.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2022, 08:00:39 AM »
Well, netshop-isp.com.cy is right up there, no doubts, one of the best shared host for the money.
The servers are incredibly fast, uptime is near perfect, and my favorite part of this reliable host is knowledgeable support.