News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: need new windows vps hosting  (Read 1287 times)

Corrsikos

• View Profile
need new windows vps hosting
« on: September 16, 2022, 12:09:16 PM »
Hi,
I am looking for a new windows vps hosting at $30 or below per month.
30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about cloudarion.com Windows VPS solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: need new windows vps hosting
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2022, 08:36:58 AM »
i'd to thank cloudarion.com team for providing me with good Windows VPS services.
The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. The price is sweet!

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2022, 08:18:44 AM »
I decided to give cloudarion.com a try and they impressed me a lot. They've hosted my WordPress blog for my business for 10 months now and the responsiveness through their customer-service is reason enough to stay with them. The choice of server locations is great. Thumbs up!
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2022, 11:23:39 AM »
I started with cloudarion.com about two years ago. They're quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them.
The reliability is stellar, the machines aren't cramped with as many clients as possible, and the performance is top-notch.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2022, 08:59:47 AM »
I have been with cloudarion.com SSD VPS in the USA for 2 years now and love them!
As for uptime, I've never experienced any major downtime apart from when I started - I would have 5-10 minutes of downtime but these days, it's near 99.9%.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2022, 07:22:01 AM »
The services that Webhostingworld provides are among the best and most economical in the industry. Its entry-level package for virtual private servers (VPS) only costs $30 per month. In addition to that, it provides free installation, a free domain for life, free data migration, a guarantee of 99.9% uptime, and free SSL for life.