News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Need help with choosing a VPS host  (Read 1996 times)

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Need help with choosing a VPS host
« on: August 19, 2022, 10:43:17 AM »
I need help choosing a VPS host. I need managed hosting with cpanel, at least 2gb of ram, around 60gb of storage.
I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites. I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. My budget is $50 to $70 a month.
Do you think NetShop-isp.com.cy VPS hosting solution will serve my needs? Are they trustworthy?
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Vanhoeck

• View Profile

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
Re: Need help with choosing a VPS host
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2022, 10:16:17 AM »
Hello,

Nowadays, there are various web hosting providers available. So, it becomes difficult to pick the right one according to requirements. To get the right one, you have to work on your requirements. From the above listed hosting providers, you can take it at your convenience. If you are looking for reliable, affordable web hosting services and 24/7 support, then eukhost is the best option for you.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2022, 08:04:50 AM »
WebHostingWorld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. Its fundamental cost for virtual private servers (VPS) begins at just $25 per month. It comes with c-panel and WHM already installed in addition to offering free setup. It provides Free Data Migration, Remote SSH Access, a 99.9% uptime guarantee, and Free SSL for Life (Let's Encrypt) in addition to One IP Address Being Provided.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2022, 08:19:07 AM »
I have to say exmasters.com is really good. Their tech support knows what they are doing and can solve issues fast.
The price is also pretty impressive, I like their free bonuses like free domain name, free website builder, etc.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2022, 09:24:02 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective Webhosting services available. Its fundamental VPS solutions are available for as little as $25 per month. It comes with c-panel & WHM already installed and offers a free setup. In addition, it provides free data migration and guarantees 99.9% availability.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2022, 08:07:56 AM »
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything. Like netshop isp free VPS trial. You'll loose nothing if you try them.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2022, 11:33:18 AM »
Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. NetShop-isp.com.cy has proven over and over again to provide the most amazing lightening speed support I have ever encountered. From minor questions to moving of servers they have always come through for me.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2022, 11:56:15 AM »
M2host provides the most outstanding web hosting services available at reasonable prices. The standard cost of a virtual private server is $30 per month. Additionally, it offers free data migration and comes with a c-panel and WHM already installed.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2022, 11:36:59 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. Its standard price for VPS hosting is only $25 per month, and it comes with free setup, c-panel, and WHM already installed. Additionally, it comes with a single IP address, remote SSH access, free data migration, and a guarantee of 99.9 percent uptime.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2022, 09:57:36 AM »
Go ahead and give NetShop-isp.com.cy VPS hosting a try. They did a nice job in transferring my web applications - even if one single of them appeared not compatible with some of their security settings. Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2022, 06:18:40 PM »
Use VPS plans from reliable hosts like hostingsource.com and asvhost.com.
Nothing but good experiences with them.