News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 1477 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ...
« on: August 17, 2022, 06:46:21 PM »
VPS plans from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way I should follow?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2022, 08:47:37 AM »
How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

I like HostSailor.com Cheap XEN VPS hosting. I probably don't know as much as I should about the ins and outs of having a large website, but with this web host by my side, I never worry about that anymore.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2022, 10:27:09 AM »
Hey,

Before go with any web hosting provider, first you need to check their customer reviews, compare their plans and most important they are providing 24/7 support or not. Because support is the most important term in web hosting services. If you are not able select the right web hosting provider then simply log on to eukhost and initiate a live chat. Their team will assist you to choose the right web hosting plan.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2022, 12:39:39 PM »
My experience using Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS service has been superb. Site performance is great!
Their features can't be beaten (basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do).

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2022, 08:12:39 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the greatest Webhosting services available at prices that are accessible. Its most basic VPS service is available for just $25 per month. It comes with a c-panel and WHM already installed, in addition to offering a free setup. 1 IP Address Provided, Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration, and a Guarantee of 99.9 Percent Uptime.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2022, 09:23:57 AM »
Happy using kvchosting.net web hosting service. Uptime is perfect. It's good cheap hosting.
I especially love their support. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2022, 07:17:55 AM »
Give kvchosting.net SSD VPS a try. Powerful servers located in the USA + 24/7 tech support.
Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be. Highly recommended.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2022, 07:55:30 AM »
Thanks for the great service, kvchosting.net team! This host has great, timely support.
They will go as far as to recommend other providers and solutions. Recommended.