News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: surfhosting.co vs legionbox.com  (Read 2250 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
surfhosting.co vs legionbox.com
« on: August 28, 2024, 08:28:17 PM »
Which server is better to sign up with - surfhosting.co or legionbox.com?
What should I do?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: surfhosting.co vs legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2024, 10:02:30 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
Try considering CentoServer.com Europe dedicated hosting. You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2024, 01:22:18 PM »
If you need a high-quality hosting service, you can check out hostpro.com. They have a lot of experience in providing hosting and VPS services and offer a wide range of plans that can suit different types of sites. What was decisive for me was their technical support, which works around the clock. This is very convenient, because in case of problems, there is always someone to contact. In addition, hostpro.com ensures stable operation of the servers, which guarantees the speed of page loading. They also do not impose unnecessary services, allowing users to choose what they need. It may be worth considering their services when choosing a hosting service.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2024, 05:49:26 PM »
Which server is better to sign up with - surfhosting.co or legionbox.com?
What should I do?

OwnWebServers is the best VPS hosting provider on the market. At the price of less than two Big Macs, you get access to servers built on top-tier infrastructure. SSD storage, DDR4 RAMs, and 1Gbps bandwidth are all in your hands. Moreover, with 99.95% uptime, you make sure that your VPS does not give up on you. VPS Cloud Server plans starts at $7/month with the best featutes.

Save 50% OFF on VPS Cloud Servers plans. Use coupon code VPS50 during checkout. The offer is limited time.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2024, 10:26:31 AM »
Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.

The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it. GTHost.com is one of the best hosts I've had the chance to test.
Like their dedicated packages. FREE setup of dedicated instant servers ensures you can have your site up and running quickly without adjustments to your budget. 

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2024, 08:52:41 AM »
There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.
Take a look at Hostingsource.com and Regvps.com web hosts. They offer a great list of dedicated servers to choose from.
I've found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2024, 08:41:23 PM »
Have a look at servers from solid companies: allwebhost.com and surfhosting.co.
Affordable prices are another plus point of these providers.
The performance of hosting is great, with no downtime.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Today at 09:23:53 AM »
I will migrate all my current customers, their sites, hosting and domains to webhost.pro dedicated servers next week.
With as easy a setup as this was, I can now focus on what's important, bringing in new clients, sites and hosting.