News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Need to find a right server for hosting a blog ...  (Read 6372 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Need to find a right server for hosting a blog ...
« on: November 28, 2022, 06:19:01 PM »
Servers are from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are to my liking and I wonder which way I should go and why?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Need to find a right server for hosting a blog ...
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2022, 06:24:49 AM »
Really, if you are going to host any website, use kvchosting.net web host, they deserve your business.
I've never had a problem they couldn't fix, and fast. One of their highest priorities is to provide state of the art security for customer's data.

KelvinHampton

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2024, 04:05:28 AM »
For hosting a blog, DedicatedCore.com offers an excellent solution tailored to your needs. Their hosting services provide reliable uptime, fast loading speeds, and robust security features, ensuring your blog is always accessible and secure. With scalable resources, you can easily upgrade as your blog grows, accommodating increased traffic and content without compromising performance.

DedicatedCore.com exceptional customer support is available 24/7, ready to assist you with any issues or questions you may have. This level of support ensures that you can focus on creating content while they handle the technical aspects. Their competitive pricing and comprehensive features make DedicatedCore.com a great choice for anyone looking to host a blog.

Sara1Ashraf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2024, 07:42:44 AM »
I have no idea about these two providers but If you're looking for a good server for hosting a blog, I'd suggest opting for Hostbillo's Linux shared hosting. I also used its Linux shared hosting for my blog website in the USA. It's budget-friendly and perfect for blogs. The performance is solid, and it comes with great features like easy WordPress installation and decent security. Plus, their customer support is really responsive, which is a big help if you run into any issues. Hostbillo makes it simple to get your blog up and running smoothly without breaking the bank. Also currently summer sale is live on its website where you can get its shared hosting at a flat 50% off.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2024, 08:36:43 AM »
I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with GTHost.com Dallas servers.
These professionals have channels from GTT and Cogent, at all points we are included in local IX, if they exist and are available to us.
You can rent a server without an OS and install any OS via IPMI. There is also Proxmox.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."