News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Any good vps host for CMS Sytems like Wordpress?  (Read 154 times)

Finelige

• View Profile
Any good vps host for CMS Sytems like Wordpress?
« on: October 16, 2024, 09:20:20 AM »
Hey Guys,
does anyone has a clue, which webhoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Wordpress?
I dont know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has a very good support.
Also i want to have good prices for what i get.
Any info on Libertyvps.net hosting solutions?

EchoWave

• View Profile
Re: Any good vps host for CMS Sytems like Wordpress?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2024, 01:06:34 PM »
I've been using VPS hosting from hostpro.com for over a year now, and I'm very satisfied. The speed of work on NVMe SSD is especially impressive - the site works without any delays. I chose NVMe VPS-3, and even with a high load, the site does not sag. Daily backups and security monitoring are what make the work stable and secure. The support is excellent, they help with server setup and system updates. In addition, servers can be located in Europe or the USA.  HostPro.com offers full support for CMS such as WordPress, Joomla, and others. They help not only with the installation but also with the configuration of server parameters to maximize the performance of these platforms. If you choose a managed VPS, technical support will help you optimize the server for a specific CMS, ensuring stability and speed. HostPro also provides an opportunity to install necessary plugins or modules, for example, for security or caching.