News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Where do you get VPS services from?  (Read 11675 times)

Sara1Ashraf

• View Profile
Re: Where do you get VPS services from?
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2024, 10:46:59 AM »
I have a website and i took VPS hosting services from Hostbillo Hosting Solutiolns a year ago becuase i found its plans cheaper and trusted among other. Today i can say that chose Hostbillo as my vps hosting provider is my best decision as i didn't get any trouble with it since i took its plan. You get higher performance, dedicated resources, advanced security, and many other features with it. Also if you are looking for a VPS Server hosting than you can book it from Hostbillo now because on Hostbillo summer sale is ongoing where you get all hosting at just flat 50% off.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 10:49:27 AM by Sara1Ashraf »

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
Re: Where do you get VPS services from?
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2024, 12:58:13 PM »
Personally, I have been using VPS services from hostpro.com for quite a long time. I am currently renting a VPS server with NVMe disks and a DirectAdmin control panel. This server is more than enough for my WordPress sites and email newsletters. I can't help but note the quality and speed of their technical support. They have repeatedly helped and advised me on any issues. In addition to VPS, they also have shared services and dedicated servers. Overall, I am satisfied with the service.