News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Right VPS to sign up with  (Read 1880 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Right VPS to sign up with
« on: April 27, 2022, 06:54:22 PM »
Should I have a deal with QHoster.com or Libertyvps.net?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Right VPS to sign up with
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2022, 07:39:23 AM »
For me, that cheerful, ungrudging support is priceless. I simply LOVE my host!
QHoster.com may be a bit more expensive, but the support is superb - usually less than 10 minutes for response and solution.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2022, 07:52:25 AM »
For service and support I give QHoster.com OpenVZ VPS a 10/10 and I highly recommend them. It should also be noted that I started out on a custom package after talking with sales and eventually worked my way up to one of their normal plans so if you need a custom plan talk to them as they will probably be able to work with you.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2022, 07:01:30 PM »
Plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
Amazing tech service and overall excellent customer care. I recommend them  to everyone looking for a dependable web host.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2022, 09:49:35 AM »
Anyway, it is better to know more web hosts and compare their hosting packages before signing up.
When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting.
Anyway, it is better to know more web hosts and compare their hosting packages before signing up.

EvaSmith

• View Profile
    • Managed IT Solutions
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2022, 10:57:21 AM »
Hello,

If you are looking for the best VPS hosting services then there are a lot of best and affordable VPS hosting providers available in the market. You just need to pick the right one according to your requirements. For affordable reliable web hosting services, I think Hyperslice is the best option for the best managed IT services. One of the UK’s leading, independent providers of Managed IT Services, the Hyperslice Group also provides an inclusive range of hosting services through our two subsidiary brands, eukhost and Web Hosting UK.
Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2022, 06:44:16 PM »
KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net VPS plans are the best in the whole IT industry.
They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.