News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Right server to sign up with ...  (Read 1665 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
Right server to sign up with ...
« on: March 28, 2022, 07:09:54 PM »
Servers from legionbox.com are to my liking and I wonder if they are the best in the IT industry? 

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Right server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2022, 08:24:22 AM »
It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

Since I've signed up with NetShop-isp.com.cy web host, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently.
Highly recommend their Flash Sale Servers.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2022, 08:27:50 AM »
My last provider was causing me serious issues. In complete frustration, I decided to find reliable and honest one.
Well, tzulo.com is the place to host your web sites - I am happy! I was not disappointed. I have never seen such user support.

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2022, 07:38:21 PM »
Servers from operavps.com are well-balanced and cheap.
I am so impressed by the efficiency. My ticket was resolved within minutes of being submitted. Amazing!!!

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2022, 08:33:41 AM »
I've had my website with kvchosting.net for a number of years. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.
I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good uptime!
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.