News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Which VPS is better to follow?  (Read 4466 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Which VPS is better to follow?
« on: April 22, 2021, 06:32:54 PM »
Which VPS (QHoster.com or Scalahosting.com) is better to follow?

EvaSmith

• View Profile
    • Managed IT Solutions
Re: Which VPS is better to follow?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 07:39:22 AM »
VPS hosting is an ideal solution for high traffic and eCommerce type of sites. It is more reliable than shared hosting services. It provides dedicated hosting resources and an environment. For those who are looking for highly secured and dedicated hosting then VPS would be the right option. It is less expensive than dedicated server hosting.
Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2021, 11:21:42 AM »
Well, QHoster.com web hosting is the best. Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR
I've had no problems at ALL! They have brilliant customer service, who are well qualified to help you. I've used them numerous times.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 03:41:14 PM »
Use VPS plans which QHoster.com and Legionbox.com provide.
They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2021, 10:41:45 AM »
I can point out that QHoster.com is the best. They have great tech support and I am 100% satisfied. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. I have not had one day of trouble with this hosting account, and only contact them to help me set up issues with my domain.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2021, 07:15:25 PM »
I vote for scalahosting.com as they have user-friendly SPanel, high speed and low prices. Recommend to try them.

amara123

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2021, 12:24:51 PM »
These both hosting providers are best in their position but I didn't use the service of these providers. To choose the best provider you have to do research. Follo with points while selecting a provider:

Visit Company website
Check Company’s Review and Ratings
Best Server Stability
It offers 24/7 client support with hosting
Offer the Flexibility of Customization
Secured network
Security of your data

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2021, 07:19:50 AM »
bodHOST VPS hosting is best to follow. A great host with fast servers and fast network connections. Very helpful and friendly support.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2021, 07:27:47 AM »
I own my own IT business and have used QHoster.com to host websites for four of my customers and all are very happy with their website hosting, especially the email features. I've had two issues with transitioning websites (one my own fault, the other was the previous webhost) and the support team stepped up and solved both issues within a 24 hour time frame.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2021, 09:32:45 AM »
First time I checked my site sometimes, accessibility, speed. But now - there are no check need. It's only working.
Excellent pricing and plans! In addition to QHoster.com great customer service, you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.

arun

• View Profile
Construction CRM Software
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2021, 06:33:04 AM »
https://www.infobrez.com/construction-crm-software
In construction, CRM stands for client relationship management. The construction industry revolves around relationships. Clients often award expensive, high-profile projects based on how well they know and trust a firm. Each point of communication with a client will strengthen or weaken that trust.

josvijay

• View Profile
Shopify development company Aukland and Bangalore
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2021, 01:27:10 PM »
With the immense growth of Shopify, developing apps for the platform has become a highly profitable business. The Shopify app store contains 2,500+ various plugins for merchants, many of which are top sellers.
jos is cool and smart.

UpadhyayJyoti

• View Profile
    • Free RDP Server
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2021, 06:12:16 AM »
I would suggest InterServer web hosting services. They are well known for their VPS servers. They offer a flexible VPS hosting platform to deploy your online projects along with economical and balanced processor cores, memory, and storage. They even allow you to choose from the many Linux (open source) templates. They also have windows virtual private servers available. So, if you are looking for lots of storage, you may check out large storage optimized VPS from InterServer.
You can even check out the detailed InterServer Hosting Review to find out the exact details about the company.