News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 3264 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ...
« on: January 26, 2021, 05:58:46 PM »
VPS deals from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are to my liking and I wonder which one I should have a deal with?

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 11:12:02 AM »
VPS deals from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are to my liking and I wonder which one I should have a deal with?

Hello,
Apart from the listed web hosting providers, there are plenty of hosting providers available. So, selecting the right one is a little bit crucial. I think, first, you have to work on your requirements. If you are looking for reliable, affordable Linux VPS hosting UK services and 24/7 support, WHUK would be the right option.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 06:53:11 AM »
I recommend exmasters.com cheap VPS hosting 100%! Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd"). It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 06:19:07 PM »
Try VPS accounts from these providers: hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
All I have to say is great things about them, Support was on the ball, and answered faster than I could blink an eye, Network is great throughout the world. Very highly recommended!

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2021, 07:00:28 AM »
I appreciate hostnamaste.com quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend this host to my clients and colleagues. I just ended a session with their support and appreciated the technical knowledge and friendly demeanor.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2021, 06:57:31 AM »
Can say that Libertyvps.net web host is perfect. Servers are located in Netherlands. They accept bitcoins and other digital currency. They have hosted several websites (video online cinema and personal site) for me and I have no complaints.

EvaSmith

• View Profile
    • Managed IT Solutions
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2021, 12:14:38 PM »
Plenty of good web hosting providers available in the market. So, which web hosting provider is right for your website, it depends on your website and resource requirements. From the above web hosting providers, you can pick any of the best one. Just remember, it should provide reliable managed hosting UK services and 24/7 instant support.
Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services