News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: scalahosting.com vs libertyvps.net  (Read 3255 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
scalahosting.com vs libertyvps.net
« on: August 17, 2023, 06:14:27 PM »
To buy a right VPS ... you know two hosts are in my mind: scalahosting.com and libertyvps.net and I wonder which way I have to go?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: scalahosting.com vs libertyvps.net
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2023, 08:29:21 AM »
Recommend Hostnamaste openvz vps more than highly. They're good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites.
The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything. The online chat support is fantastic.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2023, 08:38:38 AM »
Looking for affordable and reliable VPS hosting? Look no further than bodHOST and take advantage of their XMAS sale - 15% off on the fully managed VPS hosting with coupon code SANTA15. With state-of-the-art data centers and expert support 24/7/365, bodHOST is the perfect solution for anyone looking to host their website or application on a virtual private server.

High-performance infrastructure
24/7 monitoring and support
Advanced security measures
Multiple Linux OS options

Don't miss out on this great deal!

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2023, 10:57:35 AM »
When I found Neironvps.com web host, I was excited to see there was online, live support.
The ssd vps package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.

Cardamburger

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2023, 07:37:08 AM »
Just make sure, whoever you pick, to do your homework. Web hosting is kinda like going on a job interview.. It's all about being at the right place at the right time. Just because 50 other people may have bad experiences, doesn't mean you will.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2023, 07:15:12 AM »
Well, Libertyvps.net offshore cheap vps has been nothing but superb. Good web host with reliable support!
This host seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."