News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Right VPS to buy ...  (Read 3924 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Right VPS to buy ...
« on: February 28, 2020, 06:42:19 PM »
VPS accounts from legionbox.com and host4.biz are provided on sweet terms and I have to buy the best one, which is that?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Right VPS to buy ...
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 08:44:08 AM »
On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?

I can highly recommend vpsblocks.com.au VPS hosting service. Great support. Never had to wait more than 90 minutes for help.
30% off your first annual or semi-annual payment. You can save hundreds .
Code: VPSHOST30
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2020, 12:45:47 PM »
Think QHoster.com would be the best bet. Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!

Rafael Morari

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 04:47:24 PM »
I just find a new vps provider with great support agents, you can buy cPanel vps starts as $17.99 in all Europe and US locations,  Operavps accepts Bitcoin too and that was the first matter that I choose them, but then I surprised with their service and support quality!

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2020, 05:56:34 PM »
I'm sure libertyvps.net and legionbox.com VPS accounts are as good as they are spoken about.
Great customer support : these hosts offer day and night customer support services in a friendly and lovely manner. Their live chat customer support feature is just so great that, no matter what problem you encounter, they are there to give you every necessary assistance.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2020, 09:19:02 AM »
You'd better go with cloudarion.com VPS hosting. Easy to use, friendly interface!
Good speed, reliable, I have nothing to complain about. Features are best I could find - lost of space, unlimited subdomains, emails, databases .. pleasure to use.

MArk Z

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2020, 08:49:52 AM »
choose cloudhostweb.com .You will get much more than others.Try once.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2020, 08:17:06 AM »
So if your still trying to find an excellent host that will happily cater to your hosting needs, come and check Libertyvps.net out. I like this decent offshore web host. Since everything is always up, I don't have to waste time constantly submitting tickets. They mean business and they provide excellent service.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."