News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: how to start a successful blog on bluehost with Wordpress today  (Read 2586 times)

robinb

• View Profile
Are you planning on starting a blog or website on Bluehost and you are interested in learning how to start a blog on WordPress as beginner, continue below.how to start a successful wordpress blog on bluehost
Why begin a blog?

There are numerous reasons why you might need to begin a blog. A few people utilize their blog as an imaginative outlet, or as an approach to share their insight on a theme they're enthusiastic about.

Others utilize their blog as an approach to profit from home – or even as their essential wellspring of salary. Still others utilize a blog to fabricate familiarity with their business, and to drive guests to their business webpage.

For me, blogging has been the foundation of my business. I actually couldn't have assembled my business without it. A portion of the advantages I have gotten from blogging include:

A blog supporter base of 150,000+ individuals who are advised each time I compose another article

My blog fills in as the substance motor behind my whole organization

More than 1 million connection snaps to my blog a year ago on Twitter alone

Numerous six figures in deals every month

You might believe: That's incredible Kim, yet I don't have the specialized skill to set up a blog!

Yet, the incredible news is that ANYONE can begin a blog, with actually NO experience and NO specialized aptitudes.

In this way, get some espresso and your PC, and how about we get you a blog!

No opportunity to peruse this article now?

Snap here and we'll send it to your email inbox to peruse later.

7 Simple Steps To Start a Blog

The 7-step process underneath should take you around 30 minutes. I'll walk you well ordered through:

Pick a blog stage

Pick a web have

Pick your space name

Make your facilitating account

Introduce Wordpress

Tweak the look and feel of your blog

Compose your first blog entry

How about we begin!

Stage 1: Choose your blog stage

This is basically the product you'll use to run your blog. To the extent I'm worried, there's solitary one genuine decision, and that is WordPress.

All things considered, there are two forms of WordPress out there: WordPress.com and WordPress.org.

I don't suggest WordPress.com, as it will truly confine what you may or may not be able to with your blog. It will likewise mean your blog address will, as a matter of course, be something like www.yoursitename.wordpress.com (clue: you don't need this!).

WordPress.org, then again, will give you a chance to set up a completely adjustable blog that you can use for a long time – and simply like WordPress.com, the product is totally allowed to utilize.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 11:28:59 AM by robinb »

alexmorco

• View Profile
Re: how to start a successful blog on bluehost with Wordpress today
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 03:20:44 PM »
The guide is very helpful for the beginners but the important part is before starting the blog, we should create a WordPress staging environment for the safety because when we start making changes it could mess up the website but with staging, we will have the real-time backup.