News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ... which one?  (Read 3551 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ... which one?
« on: September 25, 2019, 04:28:23 PM »
VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com are to my liking and I wonder which one is the best for hosting a forum with?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ... which one?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 08:41:43 AM »
You can get great servers, features, prices and reliability from almost any provider but what differentiates them is their attention to the customer and HostingSource.com comes top of the list when so many others fail to do even the basics! Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.

kristiwong

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 11:16:53 AM »
There are a large number of Hosting organizations that professes to offer the best VPS Hosting administration to their customers and the best part absolutely relies on the client who is utilizing it. What you can expect from cheap reliable vps hosting also depends on your requirements. We give Unmanaged VPS Hosting administration to its customers and it is cost sparing in nature.
Additionally, we are among the facilitating organization which gives both Linux and Windows-based VPS Hosting administration.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 11:17:29 AM by kristiwong »

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 08:21:51 AM »
I consider HostingSource.com guys well worth the price. Their customer support is great. Any ticket I've put in has resulted in a real e-mail response within 10-15 minutes. The responses are clear, informative, and not at all condescending.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."