UK Web Hosting Forum > Cloud Web Hosting

Any good cloud web host in Mexico?

(1/2) > >>

wwwspyder:
Hey guys,
I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts in Mexico offering cloud hosting plans with these specs:
40 gbs of disk space, real MX ips - 5, 2 tbs of bandwidth, Linux.
What are your views on digitalserver.com.mx and their MX cloud hosting packages?

Finelige:
Digitalserver.com.mx is great. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price.
I signed up, which was pretty straight forward. Then came the time to test their system by trying to upload a couple of pages. This decent host also offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.

Rizzotto:
The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

You can rely on digitalserver.com.mx, your sites will be in good hands. Their SSH access is a very nice added bonus and allows you to use your hosting as a place to run perl and ruby scripts. Their support team is very good.

wwwspyder:
Thanks for your informative answers. I chose digitalserver.com.mx 2 months ago. Everything is working great.
A guy from their support was very helpful to me in getting my homepage to be set correctly, and he also helped me with getting my cascading style sheets working. Many thanks.

Devotion:
 As an alternative option I recommend Everest.net cloud ssd hosting. Their service is outstanding in terms of uptime and performance. Prices are reasonable and plans come with useful features.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version