UK Web Hosting Forum > Cloud Web Hosting

Any good cloud web host in Mexico?

<< < (2/2)

Vanhoeck:
 According to my research Everest is offering reliable ssd cloud hosting solutions with high stability, responsive tech support and reasonable pricing.

Rawler:
I know Everest.net provider has been rock-solid from the beginning and offering reasonable pricing with highest stability and performance, you won't regret of using them.

Eric Foley:
Rather than going for cloud, will suggest you to go for dedicated server. For best performance and improved reliability, go for dedicated server.

We are one of the leading Dedicated Server Providers in the hosting industry today. Started in 2011, we have a very large customer base. We specialize in Unmanaged Services.

We have data centers located in 3 cities of USA.

Corrsikos:
I believe digitalserver.com.mx is the best option in Mexico to get hosting solutions at.
I have no complaints to share. I mostly use emails on my domain name rather then web site itself, but it seems that both working good. Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend this web host for hosting forum discussion boards.

Forweb:
Digitalserver.com.mx is my lifesaver, their support is amazingly helpful and so informative, they have been helping me non stop for a over a year, what i love most about them is their quick sufficient reply that always satisfy me, the server is really fast and i never experienced any down time, the price is really helpful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version