News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Need to know your advice ...  (Read 566 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Need to know your advice ...
« on: April 05, 2024, 01:19:45 PM »
Which server would you sign up with - hostingsource.com or owned-networks.net?
So I need a piece of advice in terms of buying a deal with one of these companies.

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Need to know your advice ...
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2024, 07:53:18 AM »
I've been with Hostingsource.com more than 6 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while. They are just amazing.
Get Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount. Unlimited POP3 and IMAP Email Accounts with WebMail Access. Receive your email to your mobile devices. Prevent spam with SpamAssassin.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 11:43:09 AM »
I have two separate sites that I host with Datapacket.net and also Regvps.com web hosts.
Support is great, and very responsive. Never had any downtime either. Every support ticket was quickly and effectively resolved. Best of all, they have a lightning-quick connection.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2024, 07:19:26 AM »
I am a software developer but know little of the intricacies of running a hosting server. Whenever I have had problems Hostingsource.com team has been excellent both in their speed of response and the helpfulness of their replies, resulting in my being able to solve the problem. SSI Programming Modules include: Curl, CPAN, GD Library and ImageMagic. System Management via Cron Job Scheduling.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2024, 06:21:03 PM »
The mentioned companies - hostingsource.com as well as owned-networks.net - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Those who are hunting for the best Web Host and cost-effective pricing, I highly recommend them. Aside from it's high-speed servers and 24/7 friendly and very accommodating technical support personnel, they are very reliable.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:38:13 AM »
From the mentioned above web hosts, believe Regvps.com Germany dedicated hosting solutions will work fine.
Server i7-6700 - $59/month, CPU Intel Core i7-6700, RAM 16 GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 5TB per Month, Location Germany, Nuremberg.