News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Which VPS would you pick?  (Read 92 times)

OliviaBennet

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 14
    • View Profile
Which VPS would you pick?
« on: October 07, 2026, 05:47:18 PM »
I need a VPS for a small web application and have narrowed it down to a few providers. One of them is hostpro.com, which I found while looking at NVMe VPS options.

The application itself isn't particularly demanding. It’s mostly PHP, MySQL and a few cron jobs. Budget is around $20/month.

I’m less concerned about getting the absolute cheapest server and more interested in having a stable VPS that I won’t have to babysit constantly.

What would you look at when choosing between providers in this price range?

JustMe

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 554
    • View Profile
Re: Which VPS would you pick?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2026, 08:14:39 PM »
Have a look at VPS accounts from trusted companies like scalahosting.com and inet.ws.
I would highly recommend these companies to anyone looking for a dependable hosting provider with top-notch customer service. Thank you for making everything so seamless!

ownwebservers1

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 533
    • View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
Re: Which VPS would you pick?
« Reply #2 on: Today at 07:52:31 AM »
Looking for fast and affordable server power? OwnWebServers has you covered with top-tier Linux VPS Hosting. Use coupon code VPS50 during checkout to claim your 50% discount immediately. Got questions about our plans? Talk to a hosting expert right now at +1-551-455-2355.
█ OwnWebServers OFFER
█ 50% OFF Dedicated Server
█ Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

peter2151

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 26
    • View Profile
Re: Which VPS would you pick?
« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:26:08 PM »
A fast VPS with real support behind it was what I needed, and hostpro.com filled that role. Every service is backed up daily, giving you a way back from failed updates, hacking, or data damage. Their support team is qualified, works around the clock, and doesn't charge for help. Performance has been consistently quick in my experience.