News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS for a small gaming community  (Read 50 times)

OliviaBennet

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 12
    • View Profile
VPS for a small gaming community
« on: September 27, 2026, 07:41:06 PM »
I’m looking for a VPS for a small gaming community. It will host a game server, a website and a Discord bot.

My budget is around €25/month, and I’d prefer the Netherlands or another Western European location because our players are spread across Germany, France and Belgium.

I’m considering hostpro.com because their VPS plans use KVM virtualization and NVMe storage. Consistent CPU performance is more important to me than having a huge amount of disk space.

What specs would you recommend for around 10–20 concurrent players?

Rizzotto

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1014
    • View Profile
Re: VPS for a small gaming community
« Reply #1 on: Today at 10:24:10 AM »
Believe you will be pleased with Exmasters.com VPS service. Network uptime is fantastic and the ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
You will get free double RAM, free double CPU or double SSD NVMe space. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.