News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Choosing a right VPS account ...  (Read 1165 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Choosing a right VPS account ...
« on: May 23, 2024, 07:54:21 PM »
VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and swisslayer.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which plan is better to stick to and why?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Choosing a right VPS account ...
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2024, 10:34:14 AM »
Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime. These guys are tops in their support.
If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Swisslayer.com fast kvmvps. Great value for money!

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2024, 08:29:10 AM »
Well it was over 10 months I used Rockhoster.com Linux VPS hosting - everything works. I was happy with the performance and reliability of the service.
They have round the clock monitoring to make sure that your website stays up at all the times.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2024, 06:54:33 AM »
M2Host can be the solution to your problem. Starting at as $30/month, we offer VPS hosting plans. Included with this package are a number of useful services, such as the free site builder, Unlimited MySQL Databases, Remote SSH Access, and the Softaculous Script Installer. Feel free to peruse our website for further details.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2024, 07:46:35 AM »
There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.
Nice VPS plans are offered by Profvds.com and Regvps.com providers. Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2024, 08:30:17 AM »
Just here to say that I'm happy dealing with Swisslayer.com team. Like their DMCA-free streaming servers.
Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features. They use Intel, Cisco, and Supermicro equipment throughout their cloud infrastructure.

Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders.