News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: rockhoster.com vs owned-networks.net  (Read 12160 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
rockhoster.com vs owned-networks.net
« on: January 31, 2024, 05:39:47 PM »
VPS accounts from owned-networks.net and rockhoster.com are enticing for me and I wonder which one is better to sign up with and why?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: rockhoster.com vs owned-networks.net
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2024, 06:52:56 AM »
Apart from storing your site, what services will you need from your hosting provider?

Not only are they quick to assist with script installation and set up the servers at Rockhoster.com are the fastest I've ever experienced.
Good communication and customer service are key to great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2024, 10:08:30 AM »
Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.
I've found Exmasters.com virtual private servers to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2024, 02:47:54 PM »
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying.
They provide an extremely cost-effective and professional solution, with excellent hosting features and excellent customer service. Their technical support staff are always more than willing to help no matter what time of the day or night. I can't thank them enough for their continued support and reliable services.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2024, 07:41:42 AM »
For me, Hostnamaste.com openvz vps works great.
I recommend this to anyone looking for a lot of features for a low price.

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2024, 06:18:20 PM »
I'd draw your attention to VPS accounts from ewallhost.com and hostsailor.com.
I'm impressed with the stability of these companies and the effectiveness and efficiency of their tech support. Very happy with these companies!

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2024, 02:08:26 PM »
Since you are considering VPS accounts from owned-networks.net, rockhoster.com, and hostpro.com, it is important to consider several aspects to make the right choice for your needs.
1.Features and resources:
- Compare the amount of CPU, RAM, disk space, and bandwidth that these hosting providers offer.
- Make sure that the resources match your needs and expectations for the VPS.
2.Price:
- Compare the cost of services between owned-networks.net, rockhoster.com, and hostpro.com.
- Pay attention to possible additional costs, such as additional IP addresses or technical support fees.
3.Customer service:
- Check how quickly and efficiently the support team responds to user questions and issues.
- Make sure you can get support at any time of the day or night.
4.Geographical location of servers:
- If it's important for you to have servers in specific geographic regions, make sure the providers you choose can meet those needs.
With these factors in mind, hostpro.com is identified as a reliable hosting provider that may be right for you. However, the decision also depends on your specific requirements and preferences.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2024, 11:33:04 AM »
Great service, support is ALWAYS prompt and helpful. They even reply on weekends. Yep, I'm pleased and satisfied.
Rockhoster.com KVM VPS includes the availability of latest Windows and Linux OS with dedicated resources. Starting at €12.85/mo.