News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Trustworthy VPS to have a deal with ...  (Read 5062 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Trustworthy VPS to have a deal with ...
« on: August 17, 2023, 05:42:16 PM »
VPS accounts from qhoster.com and inet.ws are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way I should go and why?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Trustworthy VPS to have a deal with ...
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2023, 07:40:51 AM »
I've finally found a good home with QHoster.com web host. I especially love their support.
Generally 100% uptime... Lots of nice features like SSH. Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2023, 08:37:47 AM »
I contact QHoster.com cPanel web host, their sales rep explained me everything and found really good hosting package for my needs.
Tech support was also responsive and helped with setup. Great plus for their team.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2023, 01:20:08 PM »
https://inet.ws/ - has a lot of server locations in the North America.
https://qhoster.com/ - they have lots of solutions in Europe.
So both seemed to be great. However they are different.

vermanxhika

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2023, 11:30:43 AM »
Choosing a reliable Virtual Private Server (VPS) provider is essential for the security of your online initiatives. Here are five reliable VPS companies with a solid reputation, many of them have won praise for their dependability:

Amazon Web Services (AWS): AWS is one of the largest and most widely used cloud computing platforms globally. It offers a wide range of services and regions, making it suitable for various needs. AWS is known for its robust security features and scalability.

Microsoft Azure: Microsoft Azure is another major cloud computing platform. It provides a range of VPS and cloud services, as well as integration with Microsoft products. Azure offers strong security and compliance features.

Google Cloud Platform (GCP): GCP is Google's cloud infrastructure platform. It provides VPS hosting, machine learning capabilities, and data analytics tools. Google is renowned for its network infrastructure and data security.

DigitalOcean: For startups and developers, DigitalOcean is a popular option. It provides a simple and user-friendly interface that makes deploying VPS instances simple. The affordable pricing and superior documentation of DigitalOcean are well-known features.

Linode: Linode is a reputable VPS supplier with a long history of dependability. They provide numerous hosting packages and data center options. Because of its clear approach to VPS hosting, Linode is popular by developers.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2023, 08:12:24 AM »
Speed of this VPS is remarkable, especially when considering the base price - which is about as low as a VPS gets.
Hostnamaste.com is really good openvz vps host I must say. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.