News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Good hosting plan for hosting a forum ...  (Read 1510 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
Good hosting plan for hosting a forum ...
« on: June 11, 2024, 08:53:51 PM »
Plans from libertyvps.net and owned-networks.net are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Sara1Ashraf

• View Profile
Re: Good hosting plan for hosting a forum ...
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2024, 10:45:05 AM »
If you are looking for good web hosting For hosting a forum, a good plan should offer reliability, speed, and ample resources. Hostbillo's VPS hosting plan is a solid choice. I am also using its VPS hosting in Germany for one year and found it worth the money. It provides dedicated resources, ensuring your forum runs smoothly even with high traffic. The plan includes scalable options, so you can upgrade as your forum grows. With 24/7 customer support, excellent uptime, and enhanced security features, Hostbillo ensures your forum remains fast and secure. Additonally their easy-to-use control panel makes managing your forum simple. Hostbillo's VPS hosting gives you the performance and flexibility needed for a successful online community.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2024, 08:34:15 AM »
How large is your website and what are its storage needs? Any specific server location?

Well, Neironvps.com is what all providers should strive for when it comes to customer service and support, each time I contact them regarding an issue they where always helpful and ensuring the issue was fully resolved. These guys do anything to keep the sites up. The support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting providers.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2024, 06:28:50 AM »
When it comes to the reliability of web hosting services, M2Host comes first. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plan starts at just $1 per month. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2024, 09:00:35 AM »
bodHOST offers Linux-shared hosting plans that are affordable, reliable, and secure. These plans are designed for individuals and businesses that require a cost-effective hosting solution with all the basic features such as unlimited bandwidth, disk space, email accounts, and a cPanel control panel. bodHOST's Linux shared hosting plans come with advanced security features, including DDoS protection, malware scanning, and proactive monitoring to help protect customers' websites from various cyber threats.

5GB Storage
25GB Bandwidth
cPanel Control Panel
Host up to 5 websites
Unlimited Email Accounts
24*7 Human Support
99.95% Uptime

Price: $1.09/mo.

yousantape

• View Profile
    • https://www.fms-model.com
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2024, 09:03:00 AM »
it is good price, i like it

yousantape

• View Profile
    • https://www.fms-model.com
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2024, 09:03:41 AM »

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2024, 11:39:07 AM »
Happy with Profvds.com hosting. I had responses within 15 or 25 minutes, telephone numbers to call if needed, friendly e-mails, you can rate the response they give you these guys are great - dont look any further! It’s really nice to know that their staff is so competent, just have a look at anyone thread where the person has HAD a problem.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2024, 06:37:15 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unmetered bandwidth, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2024, 05:39:15 PM »
Good hosting plans can be got from planethoster.com and hostingsource.com.
They aren't just hosting providers; they are partners in success. I can wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone seeking top-notch hosting services.

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2024, 01:29:22 PM »
I am glad to see that you are looking for a quality shared hosting service. I would like to recommend you to pay attention to hostpro.com. They offer powerful processors and fast SSD/NVMe drives to ensure high performance and speed of your website. I would especially like to mention their 24/7 technical support. They are always ready to help and answer any questions you may have. I have personally been helped several times and I have always been satisfied. Maybe hostpro.com will be a great option for you.