News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Experience the power of dedicated servers  (Read 4174 times)

Eric Foley

• View Profile
Experience the power of dedicated servers
« on: October 05, 2017, 10:56:33 AM »

Netherlands Dedicated Server

High reliability Dedicated server at an Affordable cost.
  No long contract, Pay on a monthly basis.
  99.9% network uptime SLA.
  24/7/365 technical support at your service.
  High quality hardware.
  High speed networks to match our clients needs.
  Serving clients in over 65 different countries.
  Best connectivity and technology solutions.
  Free Setup on all Dedicated servers.

Dedicated Server Low Cost
---------------------------------------------------------------------
EqServers USA
EqServers Netherlands

AdrianG001

• View Profile
Re: Experience the power of dedicated servers
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2022, 06:43:08 AM »
Most data centres use power distribution units in the rack. These allow power sockets to be presented into the rack with various outlet types.

The equipment in the rack is connected to the PDUs. Almost all DCs use dual power feeds, so your dedicated server would have two power supplies fed from two separate power lines.

Some data centres allow you to access the PDUs using a management interface to perform actions on the ports, such as turning them off and on.

Finally, any server worth running in a datacentre will have lights-out management, such as Dell’s iDRAC, HPE’s iLO, or Cisco’s CIMC. These all allow a server to be fully power managed.

CharlizeMitchell

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2022, 01:00:34 AM »
I've worked with a few data centers before and I can say that the power distribution units (PDUs) are essential in keeping the racks running smoothly. Most data centers have dual power feeds, so you won't have to worry about downtime due to power outages. And if you need to access the PDUs, some centers allow management through their interfaces. As for server management, Dell's iDRAC, HPE's iLO, and Cisco's CIMC are all great options. Speaking of servers, I recently got a dedicated server from HostKey for work and it's been a game-changer in terms of productivity.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2023, 12:08:40 PM by CharlizeMitchell »

imprahlad

• View Profile
    • Android Mod APK
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2023, 05:12:09 PM »
Yes, I can recommend QloudHost as a good service that can provide dedicated servers in the Netherlands.QloudHost is a reliable and reputable hosting provider that offers a wide range of hosting services, including dedicated servers, cloud hosting, and Offshore VPS hosting. Their dedicated servers are located in the Netherlands, and they offer several server configurations to choose from based on your needs.

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2023, 02:36:12 PM »
Dedicated servers from qhoster.com and asvhost.com are full-featured and cheap.
I highly recommend them for your hosting needs. Besides the great customer service, they have super fast solid state servers - which is another plus for me!

lauraj

• Laura J
    • View Profile
    • paragonjackets
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2023, 09:45:21 AM »
I am very happy to see such a discussion, I like to know about this topic, so I want to share an outfit which is the latest wear in fashion. That dress is this tiffany nike jacket. Everything in it is very well made from the design to the fabric.

JoyceMilliner

• Best Cloud Accounts For Sale Low Price
    • View Profile
    • Buy Digitalocean Account
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2023, 10:04:07 AM »
Don’t worry if you’re wondering where you can get digitalocean accounts. I can assure you that buy digital ocean account from here is completely secure. You don’t have to worry about the security of your account if you’re willing to buy digitalocean accounts from us.