News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Providing VPS from dedicated servers?  (Read 4900 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
Providing VPS from dedicated servers?
« on: August 05, 2024, 07:16:35 PM »
Hey,
As the title suggests I am looking to provide VPS for my customers.
I wanted to ask a few questions.
1. I have read a lot of articles and everyone seems to give a different opinion, can I virtualize the threads of a CPU or is it just the cores?
2. What is the best dedicated servers specs (CPU, RAM etc) to be able to cost efficiently provide around 20-30 VPS for 4x8 VPS and 6x12 VPS? I do not need anything crazy as users will be running non-critical programs.

I do not want customers to use other providers as I will need the vps in the same server rack as my main servers.
I will be purchasing these dedicated servers and then splitting into VPS using KVM, Porxmox etc.

Any tips in managing or what is the best way to go about this would be great.
What are your views on swisslayer.com server hosting solutions? Is it reliable host? Any alternatives?

Rawler

• View Profile
Re: Providing VPS from dedicated servers?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2024, 05:07:52 PM »
Check out accounts from right companies: hostingsource.com and surfhosting.co.
 They are very easy to work with and do a great job of keeping the sites up all the time. They are also priced well so that they are affordable to basically anyone who would want to use them.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2024, 12:52:11 PM »
A dedicated server is necessary for those who have a site whose traffic increases significantly during holidays and weekends (this also applies to “seasonal” sites).

For me, Regvps.com dedicated server hosting packages work fine. These servers are hosted on BSD platforms recognized as the most reliable among global counterparts. Datacenters: Germany, Nuremberg, USA, Los Angeles, Switzerland, Zurich.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2024, 05:20:28 PM »
OwnWebServers offers powerful AMD Dedicated Server Hosting, catering to businesses and individuals seeking high-performance and reliability. These servers are equipped with the latest AMD processors, providing robust computational power ideal for demanding applications and workloads. With options for customizable configurations, including ample SSD storage, high RAM capacity, and unlimited bandwidth, OwnWebServers ensures optimal performance and scalability. Additionally, their 24/7 customer support and robust security measures make OwnWebServers' AMD Dedicated Servers a dependable choice for enterprises looking to enhance their IT infrastructure.

Get Instant 55% OFF AMD Dedicated Servers - Promo Code MONSOON55, Configure your servers >> https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/
« Last Edit: August 15, 2024, 02:06:11 PM by ownwebservers1 »
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2024, 05:39:57 PM »
You know servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are worth your attention.
I get an excellent value for my spend. Their pricing structure may be higher than others, but the level of support makes it a smart spend.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2024, 12:49:44 PM »
I have been using Hostingsource.com for more then 1 year now and I have never faced a single problem with them.
I contacted their support department several times asking for help. They have stellar customer service, fast servers, fair pricing.

Get Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2024, 07:22:11 PM »
You know servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
Their tech support is superb! Not only they're all knowledgeable but also their response time is super fast. 99% of the time I contact them via Support Chat, and I get things resolved very quick. Servers up-time is pretty much 100%. Prices are just right.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2024, 12:00:03 PM »
You can rely on Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting: Dual Intel Xeon E5/X5650/AMD Epyc/Ryzen - 3.40 Ghz, RAM 16GB, 400GB Storage, 10TB 1 Gbps, $49.99/mo.
It's satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving the content.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2024, 09:33:33 AM »
I'd recommend you to look at Webhost.pro dedicated servers. Features fit my needs perfectly. Recommended!
Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully. As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.