News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Decent account to sign up with ...  (Read 101 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Decent account to sign up with ...
« on: April 29, 2024, 08:15:19 PM »
Attractive accounts are available from swisslayer.com and owned-networks.net, so which way should I go and why? 

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Decent account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2024, 08:29:05 AM »
Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders. Code valid till May 30th. Swisslayer.com can be trusted.
Each of the virtual private servers has the latest Intel Xeon processors, terabytes of NVMe SSD storage, and 512 GB RAM.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2024, 07:27:06 PM »
Have a look at plans from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com as they are proven to be the best in delivering hosting services in a webmaster-friendly manner.
Very simple and straight forward, I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a simple way to host any service, site, app and whatever.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2024, 10:26:24 AM »
Swisslayer.com is good one. The control panel of the host allows me to manage my entire server without restrictions, also I can restart my server when I want.
The support is outstanding, best in the business, the server is always online. Request 3% Discount from our Billing department when you pay with our BTCPay Gateway.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2024, 08:05:02 PM »
Right companies are: planethoster.com and hostsailor.com.
I would highly recommend them based on the quality and integrity of the support alone—plus my sites are Super fast—bonus points! Glad I made the move.