UK Web Hosting Forum > Virtual Private Server (VPS)

VPS Hosting Required

(1/3) > >>

Forweb:
Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?
What are your views on SSD CLOUD VPS hosting solutions?
Are they good? Any reviews?

EvaSmith:
Here, I would suggests some tips to choose the best web hosting provider. While searching for web hosting service providers, the first thing you should be remembered that what features you get at what price. Also, check the customer reviews and customer support. Because support is the most important term in web hosting services. The Hyperslice Group also provides an inclusive range of hosting services through our two subsidiary brands, eukhost and Web Hosting UK.

Rawler:
Have a loik at plans from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com as they are supossed to be the best in the whole IT industry.
 I highly recommend these companies if you're looking for a cheap web hosting service that provides all you need to run a website and more.

wwwspyder:
I was looking for reliable host with cheap pricing and Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS was top at the list. I made the change and have not had a problem since. Pretty easy to get an account and get setup, any problems have been dealt with in a timely fashion.

webhostingworld:
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available.  Its most basic price starts at $25 per month. Additionally, it offers the best functionalities, including free setup, cPanel and WHM included, free data migration, an assure of 99.9 percent high availability, & free SSL certificates.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version