News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: black.host vs planethoster.com  (Read 1297 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
black.host vs planethoster.com
« on: January 10, 2024, 07:08:14 PM »
Which shared plan would you have a deal with - black.host or planethoster.com?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: black.host vs planethoster.com
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2024, 11:14:09 AM »
I would recommend Rockhoster.com website hosting to anyone looking for a quick hosting solution.
Great customer service and support through instant messengers.
Any time you need help they are there for you.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2024, 08:16:49 AM »
You know, cheap fast hosting with free cPanel & domain are offered by NetShop-isp.com.cy web host.
The network and server uptime are quite good - these guys provide exceptional speed connectivity.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2024, 08:48:52 AM »
Why not give hostnamaste.com hosting a try?
I'm very satisfied and I’m convincing friends to make the move too.
Pricing is also, good enough.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2024, 05:49:22 PM »
OwnWebServers offers unlimited web hosting plans that come with many features. Some of the key features of the unlimited web hosting plans are:

1. Unlimited disk space and bandwidth
2. Unlimited email accounts and databases
3. Free domain registration with annual plans
4. Easy to use cPanel control panel
5. One-click installation of CMS platforms like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
6. Free SSL certificates
7. 24/7/365 customer support

Ownwebserver's unlimited web hosting plans are reasonably priced starting at $3 per month for the basic plan Additionally, Ownwebserver also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you are unsatisfied with their services, you can get a full refund.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2024, 06:19:20 AM »
Fully-satisfied using datapacket.net hosting service. They have a very large selection of scripts to choose from.
I'm extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.
They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2024, 09:07:07 AM »
bodHOST offers shared web hosting plans that are affordable, reliable, and secure. These plans are designed for individuals and businesses that require a cost-effective hosting solution with all the basic features such as unlimited bandwidth, disk space, email accounts, and a cPanel control panel. bodHOST's Linux shared hosting plans come with advanced security features, including DDoS protection, malware scanning, and proactive monitoring to help protect customers' websites from various cyber threats.

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2024, 07:13:08 PM »
I would like to suggest that you consider hostpro.com shared hosting plans. This hosting company offers reliable and high-performance hosting solutions with features tailored to meet different needs. Their plans stand out for their robust features, including ample storage, bandwidth, and security measures. Hostpro.com prioritizes customer support by providing timely assistance and problem resolution. In addition, their hosting infrastructure is optimized for speed and reliability, which contributes to a smooth user experience. Overall, hostpro.com shared hosting plans provide a comprehensive and reliable solution.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2024, 08:19:01 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unmetered bandwidth, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

earntodiessaz

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2024, 10:22:35 AM »
monkey mart I just started a blog not too long ago, and the information you provide on your website has both inspired and helped me a great deal. Many thanks for all of your hard work and time.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2024, 06:25:14 PM »
Quality shared hosting plans are available from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com.
In sum, the top three aspects I adore about these companies are: their unparalleled performance, responsive support, and ethical principles.