News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Which server should I buy?  (Read 1399 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
Which server should I buy?
« on: August 16, 2022, 06:51:36 PM »
Which server is better to have a deal with - planethoster.com or hostingsource.com

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Which server should I buy?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2022, 08:51:04 AM »
Thanks to Planethoster.com Hybrid Cloud, my sites are now running as they should. They are really worth every cent you pay for.
Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2022, 12:30:55 PM »
Well, Hostingsource.com has been an amazing host. Support is quick and extremely helpful.
Phenomenal Customer Service! The customer support is far superior than others (what I been advised by others, who use other providers).

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2022, 08:08:45 AM »
You can trust Planethoster.com web host. It has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live personal quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2022, 07:21:33 AM »
I jump at the opportunity and recommend you to look at Rockhoster.com and also NetShop-isp.com.cy hosting solutions.
They are able to pass on the savings to you. And the abundance of good feedbacks about these web hosts make them the most preferable.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2022, 06:47:48 PM »
QHoster.com and asvhost.com servers are the best to have a deal with.
Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.. They are the best at what they do!

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2022, 09:56:35 AM »
I think you should broaden the range of your search.
My favorite budget server hosting provider is Bullten.com pretty obviously.
They provide reliable and low-cost services for everybody, no matter what size or nationality of your business are.