UK Web Hosting Forum > Virtual Private Server (VPS)

VPS to have a deal with ...

(1/2) > >>

Vanhoeck:
VPS plans from kvchosting.net are attractive for me and I wonder if they are the best in this realm?

Corrsikos:
I've been with Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS for over 6 months, hosting 3 web sites on single account.
The setup was very fast, technical support as well - all the time within few minutes. Good speed, reliable, I have nothing to complain about.

Wilsonjacob45:
Hello,

Personally, I don't have any experience with the mentioned web hosting provider, but I would suggest some tips and aspect that you need to be considered while choosing the best one. Speed, security and 24/7 instant support are the most important features that every web hosting provider should provide. For more details, you can visit eukhost and initiate a live chat. It is the leading, independent, managed hosting provider, providing affordable and reliable web hosting services.

myresellerhome:
MyResellerHome offers the best and most affordable web hosting services, with prices beginning at $59.5 a month for the basic plan. Additionally, it offers free migration, unlimited bandwidth, as well as cpanel and whm control panels.

GoMaryRound:
Check out VPS plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net as they are proven to be the best.
Their servers are fast, modern, up to date, feature-packed and as I said above, 100% reliable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version